Outside outlet for tv.

I have a 2022 fuel 287. I am looking for wiring diagram for this rv. My tv outlet outside isn’t working (gfci) rest of the outlets in the series is working. I’m trying to find where it daisy chain from which outlet. I have no power to that plug.

Thank you all.

Roller4tan

Sadly, you wont find any schematics. I suggest you unplug the trailer and remove that outlet and replace it with a normal
household outlet. Then you can check for power to the outlet.

Sadly, you wont find any schematics. I suggest you unplug the trailer and remove that outlet and replace it with a normal
household outlet. Then you can check for power to the outlet.
Ugh, that sucks… there is no power going to that plug . Need to know which plug in the rv it is tied into .. the fun never stops full timing lol..

Thank you

Roller4tan

The installed insulation displacement plugs are notorious for bad connections. Check for voltage on the wire.

centerline

Ugh, that sucks… there is no power going to that plug . Need to know which plug in the rv it is tied into .. the fun never stops full timing lol..

Thank you
I cant say this enough.....
if you are going to own an RV or a boat, buy yourself a wire tracer tool.... they cost around $40 on up.... get one that is a stand alone unit, as it will work on ANY circuit regardless of it being AC or DC.......

when using a wire tracer, you connect the "sender" to the wire to the circuit wherever you can access it, and then use the receiver to pick up the signal so that you can follow the circuit thru the walls to wherever it goes. it isnt magic, but if you are a DIY person, once you know which direction and where the circuit runs to, you can find and fix the problem....

david-steph2018

On our 2018 Road Warrior, we have 2 outlets in the bathroom. One is a GFCI. The wiring goes from the GFCI to the 2nd outlet, to the outside outlet for the TV. Then the wire runs to the outlet in the wet bay area on the driver's side.

I found all 3 other gfci outlets are all tied to the main gfci outlet in bathroom, all hot wires tie to that, then commons all go to a buss bar in fuse box .. outlet is fixed yayyy