Outside shower

Bought 3251ts big country 4 months ago. Tried the outside shower, will only pull out about a foot, barely clears the side of trailer. Is this normal or is there more hose tied up inside behind wall? Dealer, Camping World Columbia, MO has been no help on this or any of the issues/problems we've had with this trailer.
AC stopped working, was told would have to get it fixed and submit receipt to heartland for reimbursement, what kind of warranty/service is that?
Since they did that, have cancelled extended warranty, since no good anyway, 3 months of being strung along/lied to still have not seen any evidence that any warranty was ever purchased or cancelled let alone any refund.

danemayer

Hi kendee3251ts,

The selling dealer is required by Heartland to fix warranty defects. If you're talking about the dealer you bought the trailer from, you should call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. They should be able to either help you get a better response from the dealer, or direct you to another authorized warranty service center.

As for the shower hose, the rear basement storage wall next to the UDC can be easily removed. There are typically 3 screws from the UDC into the side of the plywood, and another 3 screws on the left edge of the panel. One you have the panel out, the hoses will be visible and you'll be able to see what's hanging it up.

Hi kendee3251ts,

The selling dealer is required by Heartland to fix warranty defects. If you're talking about the dealer you bought the trailer from, you should call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. They should be able to either help you get a better response from the dealer, or direct you to another authorized warranty service center.

As for the shower hose, the rear basement storage wall next to the UDC can be easily removed. There are typically 3 screws from the UDC into the side of the plywood, and another 3 screws on the left edge of the panel. One you have the panel out, the hoses will be visible and you'll be able to see what's hanging it up.

Thank You for the reply/info and numbers. Will be calling Heartland tomorrow. Every time I have tried to work with CW they shuffle me to 5/6 different people, have never left there feeling good or that I accomplished anything going there.

sengli

The white hose for the outside shower, is about 4 feet long. Mine does the same thing, it tangles on the mess of plumbing inside the back of the UDC, and wont come out very far. I have since installed an access hatch in the basement wall, to easily access the back of the UDC so I can see whats happening without unscrewing panels.

mobilcastle

I added some metal braided hose to mine so it extends about 2 foot more so my DW can gives our dogs a bath. She is very happy now!!