Owner experiences with the Bighorn model 3875FB ?

Hello all, I just recently visited the Tampa RV Show, and while I was there I saw this model (BH 3875 FB).
The bath and a half floorplan is very nice.
Does anyone here have any firsthand info on how well that floorplan works out in day to day living?

Also, there seemed to be 2 black tanks, a good idea I suppose, but just how big (gallons) are those 2 tanks (each)?

Has anyone actually had theirs weighed once prepped for liveing & travel, like fully loaded with your stuff?

Any comments about your experiences will be appreciated.
Thanks.

Rick

K

karykatz

Diesel- Gypsy- the 3875FB has two 45 gallon black tanks and two 45 gallon grey tanks. I hope this helps

Bryced15

I noticed the brochure and website shows only 45 gallon black tank capacity. The grey tank capacity shows 90 gallons. Has Heartland recently started putting two 45 gallon black tanks on the 3875fb or is it just a misprint on the website?

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Bryced15 - the grey tanks are 2-45 gallon tanks, one for the kitchen and the other for the bathroom. The industry has started to move toward adding a second black tank if there is a 1/2 bathroom on the coach. In the past, if a coach had a bathroom with an additional 1/2 bath, they shared the black tank. Not all new coaches will have a second black tank because of the size of the frame where the tanks are installed. Therefore, if you are looking for a coach with more than one bathroom, then ask the question at the dealership (and hope they know the answer) of how many black tanks there are.

K

karykatz

Bryced15, thank you for catching the misprint on the website. We are correcting it. Yes 3875 has 2 45 gallon black tanks. 1 for each toilet.