Owner of New North Trail 33TBUD

hitek7

Anyone special things I need to know about this camper or problems to look for as it is new and never used? We like the layout so far but have not gotten it to the campground yet. Any recommendations for an awning to install over the outdoor kitchen? Kinda wish it came with one from the start.

jimtoo

HI hitek7,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Your dealer could put an awning on for you I would think. I'm sure some of the other North Trail owners will jump in soon with suggestions.

Enjoy the forum and your new toy.

Jim M

LloydWard

Bought our last July. All in all we like it very much. Engineer a way for the master bedroom sliding doors to stay closed during transport. Our is going back again for a fix on the doors. Have a feeling curtains are soon to be bought. Check all drain connections and water connections. Might want to update the firm ware in the CD player. Update at the Lippert web site. Watch the floor in the living area and make sure large slide is not dragging on the floor. Thats another fix it again for Heartland. We too may buy another awning for the outside kitchen. Which we love!
Good luck and hope you enjoy yours as much as we are enjoying ours.

Congratulations on the fancy new tent! We have the same modle and are happy with it. It can be a bit tight in some camp sites, but turns pretty quickly when backing up which is nice.

Enjoy!

danemayer

Hi LloydWard,

Welcome to the posting side of the forum and thanks for contributing to the discussion.

hitek7

Just realized the front diamond plate is plastic and not aluminum. Not sure how I missed this before as I just assumed it was aluminum. Ours is the Elite Edition which is brown with all the black trim. I just thought it was aluminum checker plate painted black.
Taking it to the campground this afternoon and will be spending the weekend. Hope we do not run into many problems!!