Permanently connected sewer hose w/ storage box

I have seen the waste master sewer management system that advertises a storage box that allows your sewer hose to remain permanently attached while being stored. I love this idea but apparently they have stopped manufacturing the boxes. The hose still looks like a great hose and is well built with cam locks and all, but I want the box.

Has anyone designed a storage system that allows them to keep their hose connected at all times? Thinking of modifying a system where the sewer drain just goes straight into whatever storage system I come up with. Would use the cam style locks to ensure good connections and probably keep them accessible for replacement/repair, keeping mainly the actual hose secured in the storage compartment (pvc fence post, pvc sewer pipe, etc.) I have two separate tanks so I would have to have two systems, they would join at a wye at the dump station?

Thoughts?

This is the system.
attachment.php

Attachments

• sewer.jpg
    sewer.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 265

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
I have the LCI waste mgmt system and box. Ordered the box from LCI last year at the Goshen Rally. Love it!
I just googled LCI Waste management storage box and there are a number of online sites you can currently buy this item.
Even Walmart is advertising it for around $123.

I just googled LCI Waste management storage box and there are a number of online sites you can currently buy this item.
Even Walmart is advertising it for around $123.

I saw that on Google as well where the box is pictured. Reading the reviews however, no one ever received the box.

jbeletti

If you do end up semi-permanently leaving the hose connected to the coach, I suggest you cut a valve inline, right behind the cam lock adapter. I use one with slip fittings that glues on permanently (link).

gpshemi

If you do end up semi-permanently leaving the hose connected to the coach, I suggest you cut a valve inline, right behind the cam lock adapter. I use one with slip fittings that glues on permanently (link).

First mod I've done to every camper....a 3rd valve as a safety stop. LOL.