Pet Door

GladGal

Has anyone seen a screen door with a pet door installed? I want one that's from the "factory" not to install myself.

jimtoo

Hi GladGal,

I have never seen or heard of one for an RV. I think mainly because I don't think I have ever heard of a RV park that allowed pets to run free with no leash, so I think sales would be very low. I know some people do it and don't clean up after their pets also, but not many.

Jim M

DaveTyler

Think you are out of luck for a factory one, however, a piece of lexon in the bottom part secured would be strong enough for a small to medium dog door. David and Donna Williams put the pet fence up underneath steps and goes out a good area and somewhat secured. May check with David. As for factory, my mother used to say"Dream on McDuff". Not exactly sure what it meant. From her in meant, never. Good luck. Dave

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We did see one on a Cyclone (on the rear side door). They had built a ramp from the door to the ground to a small fenced in area out the grass beside the RV. Looked like they put a pet door on their outside (not the screen) door. It sure looked strange in an RV park.