Pictures

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
So much for the foo-foo mutts. Getta real dog!

rufus01.jpg

ripley4.jpg

phranc

Cheryl.. I hope that Bichon is a girl.......Our Bichon came back from the groomers last month with a pink bow in HIS hair.. That didn't last..

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
OK, Here's another one!

Chopper was posing for this one!

Attachments

• Chopper 03-02-08.jpg
    Chopper 03-02-08.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 15

sealman

HT, I had trained a GShepherd in the military that looked just like Chopper. He weighed 110#. Poor pooch did not have an aggressive bone in his body; but he sure did look intimidating.
John

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
John & medic,

GSDs have been my favorite dogs since I was a kid. When I saw my first black one, I knew what I wanted! Chopper's sure been a great one. He's right around 80 lbs now - still a growing boy! When I got him(at 10lbs and 7 weeks), my intent was to get him into SAR; I have a friend that started a SAR outfit here in OK. I started his training at 4 months old. Then, since my job started taking me out of town so much, I haven't been able to keep him going in the training like I desired. Next to me, his favorite people are my grandkids! He'll play for hours - non-stop.

Hi everyone! We just got our brand new Sundance a few days ago! Thought I would send a pic of our 2 teacup poodles - they are the best RV dogs! Emme & Tilly
EMME.jpg
TILLY.jpg

mike3fan

lets see if we can get some new ones.

This is Chip,just don't expect to see him anytime soon his camping privilages have been revoked after this weekend....

sundane022.jpg

flamingknitter

What kind of cat is Chip?

Here are pictures of my three hybrid cats. Two nonstandard Savanah's and a Chausie. They won't be camping anytime soon. Two like to charge the door and all need more work on a leash.

Marybeth

Attachments

• gizmo2.jpg
    gizmo2.jpg
    710.4 KB · Views: 19
  • toby.jpg
    toby.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 18
  • gadget.jpg
    gadget.jpg
    710.9 KB · Views: 18

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
This is our 11 yr. old baby girl Suzi. She's only a little spoiled. Loves everyone. These shots are right after we had her coat trimmed way too close last fall in TX. She was so embarrassed.

Attachments

• Suzi's Spot.JPG
    Suzi's Spot.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Suzi1.JPG
    Suzi1.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 31

Taz Devil

My 2 pound puppies

Cocoa and Spice were both on death row at the pound. Cocoa was rescued while stationed in SD, and Spice (Girl) was rescued here in FL. We had one other that had to be put down a few years back, but feel pound puppies make for very loving pets. These 2 yet not spoiled by no means at all...yea right.

Attachments

• Cocoa in new bed 1.JPG
    Cocoa in new bed 1.JPG
    550.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Spice neew bed 3.JPG
    Spice neew bed 3.JPG
    586.4 KB · Views: 27

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Our Penny dog is lovable:p and reminds Jim B of home when he is on the road without his pet(s). Here is Jim Belitte holding Penny at the Spring Houston Rally. Frostie is our other dog. Frostie is a toy American Eskimo (eskie) and is Penny's protector and guards our RV. Frostie is not sociable.:mad: Dogs are weird.

Attachments

• DSC04616.jpg
    DSC04616.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC01690.jpg
    DSC01690.jpg
    817.6 KB · Views: 19