Please confirm change in 3610RE

FARMER45

I have heard that the kitchen pantry that backed up to the bathroom wall has been done away with true or not ?????????????? BH 3610 re

Last edited:

2010augusta

The pantry is not shown in either, but it is clearly there in the interior photos. That area of the kitchen seems to be unchanged.

You might just call Heartland at 877-262-8032 and ask them.

old floorplan
2011_BH_3610RE-Lit.jpg

new floorplan
154303_457532509226_369436244226_5661095_4299430_n.jpg

Last edited:

ChopperBill

Just studying it I am going out on limb here. Guessing they stole 4 inches out of the bathroom and 4 inches out of the kitchen.

FARMER45

Farmer I said that. It was just a guess because I didn't see it in the floor plan. Then I looked at the old floor plan and it didnt show up there either. Hard to believe the pantry was removed. Would make no storage when you order the RM3500 refrigerator. I made up post wondering where the other 8 inches in the bedroom came from but so far I havent seen an answer.

when i talked to kary at big horn i understood that the bedroom slide was going to extend 8 in futher out, but now I am not sure. If that pantry is gone, it killed that trailer for me. too many changes from what I ordered

ChopperBill

Guess I cant figure out it can extend 8 inches further out cause there is no room for it to go 8 inches further in. From looking at Alans floor plans it looks like there is more room between the bed and the bath but less room between the bed and the closet. Boy! I am really confused. Guess we will have to wait and look at one. Farmer, I dont see how they could get rid of the pantry so I would take my idea/suggestions with a grain of salt.

FARMER45

If floor plans are to scale bedroom slide may stick out a little futher, looks to be a little more room between bed and dresser
thanks for your replies I may be worried about nothing. seems like a lot of changes since we ordered our trailer

Pizzaguy

I'm glad we got our 3610 in the old floor plan. If it did not have the doorway between bath/bedroom we would have kept looking. It really opens up the area to change or shower and dress without having to go thru hallway to get to bedroom from bath.

exdwarfer

My wife & I just picked up our 3610RE on Nov 22nd. I guess it is the "old" floor plan. Extra space at the foot of the bed is a great idea, but, a wider bedroom slide would allow extra room around the sides of the bed while putting sheets and spread on! We have the "king" bed, and it is VERY TIGHT in the slide. Also the clearance between the bed and bath is very limited. Without the door there, it would be a squeeeze just to get out of bed on that side! We spent the night in our new BH last night, in our driveway! Loved the way the mattress slept and are looking forward to springtime in the midwest! Losing the pantry in the kitchen would not make momma happy!

I guess we are glad to have gotten ours when we did!

FARMER45

i sure wish we had odered sooner, would have if we had know about these changes. i havent seen many good post about bathroom change. i spend only 10 minutes in the shower every day so. the old shower was fine. i am a pretty large boy. some times i wonder if the people who think these things up, ever stay in one