Plywood on roof is lifting up on 2021 Sundance Travel Trailer 268RL

I recently took my 2021 camper to a local dealership near me to have some yearly maintenance done, The camper was purchased April 2021. During a roof inspection they found that every cross member on the length of unit is coming up. So far no leaks, that I know of, but the roof plywood is popping up. This camper has a sticker on it that there is a 3 year structural warranty on it. If this problem isn't considered structural, then I like to know what others think it is. I was denied by Heartland initially for repairs to be made under warranty, I have asked for the issue to be escalated to someone higher up in the company. Does anyone have a contact name for someone in the company that they have dealt with? Thank You.

I've mostly been working with the dealership. I wrote my own letter to Heartland to the the same technician that the Dealership has been working with, and asked that my issue be escalated and re-reviewed. That was last Wednesday, and I haven't gotten any response personally from Heartland as of yet.

wdk450

The fact that the 3 year warranty covers the roof and roof studs is plainly stated on the warranty listing here from the Heartland RV's website:

david-steph2018

I've mostly been working with the dealership. I wrote my own letter to Heartland to the the same technician that the Dealership has been working with, and asked that my issue be escalated and re-reviewed. That was last Wednesday, and I haven't gotten any response personally from Heartland as of yet.
When we had a side wall crack in 2020, almost 3-year after the purchase, I called Heartland. I had already taken several photos and they wanted even a couple more photos. It took a couple of phone calls to get it approved for repairs. Don't give up and keep a good record trail of your contacts with the dealership and Heartland.