Possible Oregon Rally Fundraiser

Would you be interested in buying a sweatshirt commemorating our 2009 Oregon Rally?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Dave,
The group decided on the full zip hoody and they are all men's sizes.

Thanks for your support everyone. I'll email you the address to send your payment to and give you the date by which I need to have the money so I can place the order. I started gathering the stuff I need for the logo today and I need to get a high res version of the HOC logo from Jim. I'll post the logo before I send in the order so everyone can see it.

If you haven't sent me your final order yet, please do.

Kristy,

Forgot to say send us a note and we'd be happy to do whatever we can to help. We get in Thursday so will be available. The raffle also sounds good and we will participate. Looks like about 20 sweatshirts so far what would the price be for only 20?

Chuck and Deb

Chuck,
I'm going to keep the prices the same even though we are a few short of the 30. We just won't have as much profit, but the raffle will make up for it.

We are going to try to get there Thurs. instead of Friday so we have more time to get everything ready. Boatdoc (Gary and Diana) and their SOB friends are bringing 2 EZ-ups. If we get a couple more and some tarps with rope, we can play Boy Scout and build ourselves a shelter! Dtvista (Dave and Kathy) and flamingknitter (Marybeth) may be able to get another couple of tents here, but we'll have to see how that goes as the date gets closer.

Thanks again!
Kristy

dtvista

Kristy

I will bring up 2 (10x10) EZ-Ups with zippered walls. Since we will on on the road for an additional 6 weeks Marybeth has offered to take them back to Calif with her. Thanks Marybeth.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Thanks Dave and Marybeth!

BTW Everyone I have the logo finished and approved by Deb D. who is our resident graphics artist and by Jim B., but I don't want to put it online since I had to change the color scheme from Heartland's and don't want to violate any rights. So, I'll email it out to everyone later tonight or tomorrow. We need to have at least one more shirt ordered to meet the minimum of 24 to avoid the setup fee from the company. Anyone interested?

Now we are off to a warmer location so Mark can ride his trike. Those who were at Oroville last weekend know what I'm talking about. lol

Kristy

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
how do we pay for our hooded sweatshirts?. Check or credit card and i know u posted this info but i cant find it. Hope u got enough orders. Excited to see all, and begin our 51 day odyssey. They may never find us again. LOL At least our remains will have Heartland Sweatshirts to identify us.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Larry,
I sent you an email this morning with the mailing address. Did you get it?
Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
No problem Larry! Everything is fine and about half of the people who said they want to buy sweatshirts have already paid.

BTW Everyone,
I appreciate everyone trusting me with their personal checks. I know that is a risk when you don't really know us. I promise that we are not identity thieves. I will not share any personal information without your permission. Mark has spent so much time dealing with online schemes ... its just sad to even have to think about it.

See you in about 9 weeks!
Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Talked to Jim and Jan Holcomb yesterday. We're up to 29 sweatshirts sold! If anyone else is interested, please let me know soon. If anyone who has ordered needs me to send the payment address again, let me know and I'll resend it. Spam filters can get a little over zealous sometimes.
Thanks everyone!
Kristy

Last edited:

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Last chance!

OK. Last chance to order a sweatshirt for the Oregon Rally. I've got almost all the money collected for orders made so far, but I have time to wait if anyone wants to place an order in the next few days.

I'll make the order from the supplier the 5th or so of May.

Champion brand 50/50 hoody sweatshirts are $32 each and available in adult mens' sizes S-3XL with the Oregon Rally logo embroidered (left chest) on a forest green background.

Only a few more weeks to go before the rally!

Kristy

PS Don't forget your raffle prizes! :D:D:D:D:D and start thinking about what you want to bring to the potluck so I can add it to the list in the Rally Meals thread.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
I put in the final order for the sweatshirts today after approving the artwork from the supplier. I think they are going to look good! Final number ordered was 29.

Kristy

Status
Not open for further replies.