Post Rally Feedback

jbeletti

Who went by "The Swede"?

Does anyone know who at the rally went by "The Swede"? Tim Hoffman at the factory needs to follow-up with him on something.

Thanks,

Jim

jcd8822

Joseph
We Loved it All

We had such a great time that we came back to the Fairgrounds this morning and are ready for the 2009 rally that will be here. Of course we will have to leave here and go to Branson for 2008, but it will be well worth it. None

We came back over here from Recreational Specialities for our appointment to get our carpets cleaned. We are staying here until next Wednesday.

We enjoyed meeting all of the newbies and look forward to next year. The Heartland Owners International Rally is the highlight of our travels each year.

Joseph

elwaller39

Evans & Lana
We should not forget the sponsors at the 2007 Rally. These people steped forward with some very large cash contributions to help make this Rally so great for all of us. Hats off to all of the sponsors who believe in the HearlAND RALLY. Thanks to all you sponsors!! Evans & Lana

happyrover

Great Super Rally

There just isn't anything else to add to what has already been said about such a GREAT RALLY. We would like to add HIGH PRAISE to Karen and all her staff for the coordination and great meals. It was hard to pin her down as she was on the move all the time. We don't know about anyone else, but it isn't a job we would undertake. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Karen.

We can't thank Heartland enough for stepping up and taking care of the maintenance problems on all the rigs. I know on occasions everything just doesn't seem to go exactly on our time table, but suppliers can jam up the works with delays something terrible, so be patient with the repair facilities when they tell you the parts have not arrived yet!!!!! We am still waiting for a couple items will have to be mailed to me. Such is life. Now we have something to look forward to in the mail.

Thank you to Scott for getting our cabinet glass replaced, new chairs and replacement cushions for the sofa.:) :)

A special thanks to our Ambassador Jim Beletti and wife Nancy.

It was great making such wonderful new friends and look forward to seeing you all again real soon. Be safe on the road.

Mel & Nina Harrison

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
Lynne & I are close to home, just a couple more days. We too, wish to express ours thanks to all envolved in this rally that made it so great. Met lots of great people and put faces to Forum ids which id nice. Everything was way more that we expected and this just proves we made the right decision to buy a Heartland product. Thanks, Jim B., Scott T. and everybody else involved in planning putting this rally, TERRIFIC.

I'm convinced there isn't another manufacturer that cares for their customers as much as Heartland does.../Doug

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
We arrived home last night after spending time on Lake Michigan near Benton Harbor. We can only ditto what other people have said . THe rally was GREAT! Met so many people, learned a lot and definately Heartland is the company to be with. We hope to make Branson and Goshen in 09 at our same site. We are thinking of trying to go to Myrtle Beach. That is how much we enjoyed the rally.
Hope to meet many more. Heartland owners in the future. Sunday we were going E on I94 and in the West Service centre this side of Jakson there was a BH parked. On Sat I had a guy with a new Cedar Creek over looking over the BH.
Thanks again to all who worked so hard to put on the rally!
REgards
Wayne & Gayle

arisce

Hello from Elkhart,
Bill and I are still here getting work done. I would like to thank Janet, Sue, Lana, Sharon and many others who helped me getting food, organizing it and then getting things ready for all the meals that we were responsible for. I could not have done it without your help.
Thanks to Jim and Nancy for everything they do all year through for us. Much appreciated.
Thanks to the Heartland owners who always seem to come through for us. What a wonderful company who really care about their customers.
Must run now as I am out of time at the public library. Will talk again soon when we are home in 2 days. Bye for now.

seamo

Bob and Christina Seaman
We are now in Memphis and going to Graceland tomorrow. We think the Heartland owners are the best. We throughly enjoyed the rally and everything about it. Thank you, Jim and team.

Also a Big Thank you to Scott --we enjoyed his presence at the Rally and on the touring day. When can you talk directly to an owner of the company it amazed us. Bob could hardly get the President of his college to say Hi. We found Scott to be warm and caring about our Heartlands.

Also another thank you to RS--our little rally at the repair shop.
Ron, Matt,and Ron treated us great and fixed Freedom. It was even fun there.

Here is to Branson--I am volunteering....Christina Seaman

gawelsh

HEY CHRISTINA - how are you ?? Send us a PM and keep in touch. I enjoyed to you at Yoder's (love those dimples, even though you don't sing !:) )

seamo

Bob and Christina Seaman
here in Memphis

Hi you all, see how easy it is to become a Southerner...We know that Elvis lives--we saw him at Graceland today--in Memphis headed for Texas 500 miles away--a piece of cake.

my e mail address is seamo3@msn.com

Ist time I saw lightening bugs--wow I thought they were angels.
I think it is too hot here for me-seeing Elvis and angels....

We enjoyed meeting you and breaking bread with ya. Love Christina

busted2341

Photos

Hi Jim, When are you going to post some photos of the ralley. Those of us who were unable to attend would like to se what was missed. Thanx..Frank

jbeletti

Hi Frank,

Phranc posted a link to his pics, here in this thread in post #27. I have received CDs of pictures from Phranc, gawelsh and at least two others. Just sorting through them now to post soon. With hundreds of images, it takes a while to get through them.

Thanks,

Jim

slaytop

I'm not sure if the vendors and business people who contributed to the rally read these posts, but I want to give a public word of thanks in this post rally discussion for their generous and informative participation in our 2007 rally. All the vendors that were on the schedule for Friday gave valuable time to this effort and showed both pride in their products and a desire to connect and share with us as we all search for the best possible RV experiences. Thanks vendors.