Pot and Pan Storage in 26rlss

GeneF

Just another question if you don't mind.

Where do you store your pots and pans? We decided to put them in one of cabinets above the sofa. The one that has the divider in it.

Reason we did that as we really couldn't figure out a good way to put them under the sink because of the shape of the opening.

In the Jayco, same floor plan, the opening was square and we could stack two sterlite drawers in there. This won't work in the North Trail.

Any ideas would be appreciated especially by dw.

Sandie

Yes the cabinet space is at an angle which makes it more difficult to store things, but I still managed to get them all under the sink cabinet. I can't even tell you how many times I switched things around in our Elkridge until I finally felt comfortable with it.

RuralPastor

Do you have a cabinet under the stove? Ours is a 265rls Caliber (North Trail) and we store our pots and pans there.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Genef, my thoughts are to put them someplace in a lower drawer or at least down low. Reason being, that you are pulling a rolling earthquake. Someday you might find them all over the floor. If you must put them up high, then use ponytail rubber bands or something simular to keep the doors shut. JMHO

GeneF

Thx Bob for the suggestion.

Major low spot would be in the drawer under the sofa.

We have only had the rig a couple of weeks and I guess I need more time to figure storage out.

Although I like this rig, the Jayco had better storage and storage setup.

pegmikef

We have basically the same floor plan and we use the angled cabinet above the sofa for small appliances (toaster, grill pan, mixer, can opener and anything else we can stuff in there). The top right cabinet above the rear window is used for our pots and pans and it works well. Things like cake/muffin pans and cookie sheets we keep under the sofa. The almost useless space under the sink is part fresh vegetable storage and is where we keep adult beverages. Because of the limited space, I added a shelf to the cabinet above the sink to more efficiently use that space. Before the shelf a lot of the upper space was wasted.

In our model there is no storage drawer under the couch and the hot water heater is under the sink which really limits the space.

Last edited:

Tmichaels

We have our pots and pans in the corner overhead cabinet above the sofa. They fit well in that larger angled cabinet.