Potential New Owner Here! Need Help selecting right model for my situation.

Resiemon

Thank you for all the honest responses. I was led to believe these trailer models (either the Mallard, Wilderness or Northtrail) were different because of the block foam insulation and the enclosed and heated underbelly. So basically, what all of you are saying is that this is not going to work?
You read it correctly. R V's are not intended for full time living in extended weather below 50 degree F. It's just not comfortable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Gaffer

I have a neighbor whose kid stayed in a travel trailer in their yard for 3+ years. Other than skirting, I could see no special effort on his part to survive the winters. This was an older inexpensive trailer. We can get sub zero temps here in Bend on occasion. He probably used a lot of propane but I don't know the details.

kowAlski631

You read it correctly. R V's are not intended for full time living in extended weather below 50 degree F. It's just not comfortable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Sorry, but some RVs can and are lived in full time in all temps. You can be comfortable by utilizing suggestions given here. We've been in temps over 100 & lower than 20.

Martha