Potty Geyser in Bighorn - thoughts?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
My boat has a porcelain toilet, residential size with a built in macerator.

Flush the toilet and it adds more water, starts the marerator and it grinds away and sends only "little" stuff to the holdings tanks.

And now we have sewer "minnows". :D (I couldn't resist)

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I just had to see so the other day I took my empty black tank and then filled the toilet bowl with water to the top. I was trying to see how many full bowls it took before ours burped. It took 21 full to the top bowls before it burped. So that told me the black tank had to be very full before the burp. Also when it first burped the indicator registered full. Nice to know how much 'crap' you can take before you burp. :D

Tom of Ypsi

Jim,

You mean to tell us that Sheila is letting you play with the porcelain teddy bear and your black tank after all of your other endeavors with them?

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Boy is the poop getting deep here. This thread has really gone south. Started with burping and ended up with minnows. LOL:D

jimtoo

Only Heartland Owners could talk about potty problems, have fun doing it, and yet keep it clean, well kinda. :D

What a great bunch of people we have on this forum. :D

Jim M

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Jim,

You mean to tell us that Sheila is letting you play with the porcelain teddy bear and your black tank after all of your other endeavors with them?

As long as she supervisors we will have no more overflow accidents :)