Power of Prayer

jpajax

Would like to see a place on this site especially for for our members that are in need of a special prayer. If there was that certain place I would like to put my family on it. We have had a very hard year so far with the passing of my wife mother, my father falling braking his hip, and the most devastating news of my wife being diagnosed with kidney cancer. So all your prayer's are needed, because there is healing in the belief of prayer. PS This place could be call the Prayer Corner. Thanks Jim and Pat

Bobby A

Thats a great idea !!

I just said a prayer for you and your family, may God bless you and comfort you in this difficult time.

Blessing,
Bobby A

gjackson

A prayer corner is a great idea. Having walked pretty much in your shoes (except it was Ovarian cancer) we can definitely sympathize with your plight. I lost both of my parents and my grandmother within a few months of each other as well. We will be praying for mercy and healing for Pat and your father, and comfort and blessings for you both during this difficult time.

S~

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Jim and Pat,

I can relate, as my wife battled 3 separate Cancers over 13 years. The Battle can be won and the odds are better each and every year. I pray for you and your family as you travel down this path before you - may the Lord walk beside you each step of the way and may He carry you when the burden become too heavy. May He bless you both with the strength to beat this.

Kevin

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Jim and Pat, Renee and I will definetly keep you both in our thoughts and prayers. God is good and He can lead you through all you have faced this year. Renee's mom lost a kidney to cancer about 10 years ago and is doing well today. So you guys hang in there. Prayer does make a difference. Feel free to call us if we can do anything to help.

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
God Bless you and your family. The big "C" has touched our family as well. My mother and mother-in-law both died of lung cancer. God speed. Prayers move mountains. We will add you and yours on our prayer list and prayer group. Keep up the positive attitude as well. Good for the soul.

danemayer

Jim and Pat, my prayers are with you too. I had a very large cancerous tumor found in my right kidney in 2004. I'm operating on 1 kidney today, but it doesn't keep me from doing anything.

I'm attaching a prayer card that my wife put together some time ago. I hope you find it helpful.

Attachments

• healing-prayer-2.pdf
    88.2 KB · Views: 26

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
Thank you for the prayer, Dan and Ruth. I will be passing this on to my dear friend who lives in Longview, Tx., and is recovering from breast cancer. God Bless!

jpajax

Would like to thank all of you for your replies and especially for your prayers. Her surgery will be on the 19th of this month at Glen R Fry in Hickory NC. Again thanks it really make you all warm inside and puts a tear in your eyes knowing that you have friends that care, that you have met only a few times and some that you have never. Thank you so much Jim and Pat

jpajax

Quick update on Pats surgery. The doctors are amazed with her recovery,she is up and has made two laps around the hall. Terry Deal came by today and delivered your card it was very nice and thoughtful you all. Thanks again for your thoughts and prayer's. Jim