Power Recliners

JMullins3

Howdy,

I have 2015 Cyclone toy hauler. One of the two recliners is not getting power. I have checked the fuses and breakers, and my next step is to remove the recliner to get to the power box behind it. Any ideas on to remove the recliner or any idea of the power problem? I am not seeing any obvious nuts or bolts.

Thank You
Jay

JASS

Howdy,

I have 2015 Cyclone toy hauler. One of the two recliners is not getting power. I have checked the fuses and breakers, and my next step is to remove the recliner to get to the power box behind it. Any ideas on to remove the recliner or any idea of the power problem? I am not seeing any obvious nuts or bolts.

Thank You
Jay
I have had the same problem with my powered recliners and it has always been the power cord coming unplugged from the transformer under the chairs. usually from sticking stuff or grandkids crawling behind the recliners.

NYSUPstater

I have had the same problem with my powered recliners and it has always been the power cord coming unplugged from the transformer under the chairs. usually from sticking stuff or grandkids crawling behind the recliners.
Time to ban the Grandkids then! LOL

david-steph2018

Howdy,

Thank You
Jay
Our couch was held down with 2 screws near the front legs, and 2 screw thru the rear supports. These were the #2 square bit wood screws. If you can get the backs off of the recliners, it will be easier.
If you have power there, check for a junction box under the slide and see if there is an issue in the box. Use caution, and turn the electric off before getting into the junction box.

JMullins3

Thank You, I checked those plugs too. I even cleaned them. These recliners are up against the wall of the slideout. I cannot get behind them.

JMullins3

Our couch was held down with 2 screws near the front legs, and 2 screw thru the rear supports. These were the #2 square bit wood screws. If you can get the backs off of the recliners, it will be easier.
If you have power there, check for a junction box under the slide and see if there is an issue in the box. Use caution, and turn the electric off before getting into the junction box.
Thank You. I'll check the junction box under the slide.