PressurePro TPMS Information & Introduction by Pat McFall

jpmorgan37

Jim;

Pressure Pro recommended that the transmitters be removed and labelled so that they go back on the same wheel.

John

Pat McFall

Jimmyt5 said:
Pat
If I remove the transmitter from the wheel when I am in storage will this save the batterys??

Tks Jim

Jim,

Yes, the only time the Sensor transmits is when it is screwed on the valve stem so removing it will save the battery. The manual suggests that if you are storing your vehicle more than 30 days, you should remove the Sensors and unplug the Monitor. All programmed settings will be retained indefinitely. Mark each Sensor's location so it can be replaced at the same tire location from where it was removed to eliminate the need for reprogramming.

We have some customers that use styrofoam egg cartons and mark each egg hole with "RF", "LF", "RR", etc. Put each Sensor in the appropriate egg hole, close the lid and put in a safe place. Some folks mark each Sensor with a marker and others place them in individual marked baggies. Whatever works for you is fine. When reattaching the Sensors, plug in the Monitor, screw the Sensors on to their original wheel location and all pressure readings will display on the Monitor after 5 minutes (some will display sooner). The PressurePro System is now operational again and ready to travel.

Let me know if you have further questions.

SAFE TRAVELS,

Pat

jbeletti

Tim,

Pat indeed sells the PP system, although I don't think it's Doran branded anymore.

Go to a to Pat's website from the link in their sig. I allow them to hang out here (without directly selling) in exchange for their knowledge base.

Thanks,

Jim

Pat McFall

Happy Holiday!!

As we get closer to celebrating Christmas and the New Year, we wanted to take a minute to wish everyone a Happy Holiday!

MERRY CHRISTMAS
AND
HAPPY NEW YEAR

PAT AND MIKE MCFALL