Problems with our new Conestoga wagon

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I don't know about the tom tom noise at LBH CG but the neighbors are mighty unfriendly and more there than u think.

And all day with the whooping and yelling, riding around in a circle creating dust. Sure wish they did a better job of sealing the walls and floors, the wind just blows right through. Makes Ma's grits mighty gritty.

And this AAA map scrawled on a piece of bark. Who's idea was that?

DougS

Doug S
We finally made it to South Pass. Does anyone know where the nearest Conestoga World is? We need something to get the dead bugs off the front of the wagon and some of that pink stuff to winterize the water barrel.Saw another Conestoga wagon today, I think it was the Western model, the same model we have.

JohnDar

Junior adopted a cute little kitty cat today. All black with a white stripe down its back. Maybe Ma should quit with all the beans she's been cooking, it sure smells in here.

Moose

Is there a thread for "Ask the Factory"?

I want to know if the vent flaps will stay open. All these campfire meals of beans and cabbage are getting to me. Now I know where they got the term "Blazing Saddles"

Oh, we had a hoedown round the campfire the other night. Great band.

Never heard the "Green Apple Quickstep" played that fast before.

JohnDar

Any tips on how to get the corn cobs out of the black tank?? And can I get free Internet if I tap into a telegraph line?

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I tried to flag down the Pony Express rider but guess he did not see us. Anybody know what time he comes by next week. I need to get this letter back to Pa.

JohnDar

I tried to flag down the Pony Express rider but guess he did not see us. Anybody know what time he comes by next week. I need to get this letter back to Pa.

The semi-nekid folks that were chasing him were probably upset with getting too much junk mail.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Has anyone been to the Hershey Wagon Show? It was awesome! I think we picked out our next coach, the WagonMaster!

IMG_5061.jpg

Manzan

That Wagon Master looks real first class! Top of the Line. The roll back roof gives lots of flexibility when dodging showers or arrows or just sight seeing.

JohnDar

One nice thing. Nobody's getting their panties in a wringer because I'm open carrying a shooting iron (or three).

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Does anyone know how to properly clean a Buffalo? We also need to have a couple of recipes for Buffalo stew and other Buffalo menu items. We were able to find out how to make the blanket.

Moose

Boy, now I'm in big trouble.

The EPA have made new regulations on the number of droppings per mile I am permitted for my team of horses.

Do any of you know which breed has the lowest outpoop ratio or if there is an aftermarket autocrapper I can add?

Willym

I'm getting "bad gas" mileage, about 20 eruptions per mile. The stench is terrible, and my wench refuses to ride up front with me. Anyone else having this problem with their team? Is there an additive that I can put into their nosebags?

Moose

I'm getting "bad gas" mileage, about 20 eruptions per mile. The stench is terrible, and my wench refuses to ride up front with me. Anyone else having this problem with their team? Is there an additive that I can put into their nosebags?

Is that you Bill?

6a0120a58872a6970b0120a6074daf970c-750wi

JohnDar

Is that you Bill?

6a0120a58872a6970b0120a6074daf970c-750wi

You just had to put that photo there, didn't you??? That's got to be one of the funniest scenes in any movie.

But, in line with that, I told Junior not to feed his plate of beans and cabbage to the horses. Sure wish this rig had a windshield.

Moose

You just had to put that photo there, didn't you??? That's got to be one of the funniest scenes in any movie.

But, in line with that, I told Junior not to feed his plate of beans and cabbage to the horses. Sure wish this rig had a windshield.

Looks like they got wind of this post and skedaddled.