Problems

FordMan1966

I really do not know where to start. We bought a 2013 Landmark Grand Canyon new in March 2012. It was an early 2013. During the PDI we had numerous problems. Plumbing issues, the remote control did not work, missing the back splash from behind the stove, missing the roll up door on counter top pantry, and there are many more that I can not think of now. During the first few trips the wiring for the refrigerator that comes up into the bottom of the slide out was rubbing against the frame and was wearing the shield of the wires and causing a short and blowing fuses. The dealer could not solve this problem until I found the problem on the internet and took them pictures and they fixed it. The dining room chair became really loose and had to be taken apart and re-glued. The remote control was finally replaced. The rear stabilizer jacks operate one at a time and do not go down together (appears that a weld is broken) Lippert says it is not under warranty, even though the entire rig has a 2 year warranty. Last spring the front molding cover shrunk up and had to be painted and replaced. The last thing was the skirt around the wheel opening cracked this winter and had to be replaced after it was painted my Chocolate color to match the full body paint
What else can go wrong now that my 2 year warranty is almost up? Not happy at this point and not for sure what brand 5th wheel I will purchase in about 1 1/2 year.:(:confused:

Snow

Wow ,and is thought I had problems ,the backsplash missing ? Etc . I would bet if there was a way to check that landmark was built on a Friday . How could something that cost that much ,top of the line ,be missing the backsplash that's just crazy ,I guess I should be thankful that I just had to fix about 1/2 dozen QC issues ,come on heartland ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

Sunset4k

Wow ,and is thought I had problems ,the backsplash missing ? Etc . I would bet if there was a way to check that landmark was built on a Friday . How could something that cost that much ,top of the line ,be missing the backsplash that's just crazy ,I guess I should be thankful that I just had to fix about 1/2 dozen QC issues ,come on heartland ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

We feel for you! I just posted in another thread about the repair issues we have had with our 2013 Elkridge including a shower drain not connected to the drain pipe, the hydraulic fluid reservoir not connected to a hose which caused slides to open while traveling. Our first repair list contained 41 items. Our list now is up to 12 for the next repair visit. We are just about fed up enough to dump it on Heartland s doorstep!!!