Propane Bar-B-Q

Rodney_M

We use one similar to this coleman.. http://www.sportsauthority.com/prod...-1B5B-E011-BB8E-001B21631C34&mr:referralID=NA

We bought it several years back and dont see the eact design now, but essentially it has its own fold in legs, and the grilling surface has plates that convert it to a smooth griddle surface to fry eggs or pancakes on, or back to the standard grill surface for hotdogs, hamburgers etc.. we do most of our cooking on it vs using the inside stove. it helps keep it cooler in the rv also.

ours came with a nylon bag that the grill fits inside with wheels on the opposite end of handle.. ir slides easily into the storage compartment. it also has a flat surface that slide in to each end to set plates, etc on while you are cooking.. it is designed to run the small propane bottles, but we purchased and adapter to connect right into a 30lb tank or if you have one of the connectors on the side of rv.

we also carry along a small 6ft (folded is 3 ft) samsonite brand polymer/ plastic type fold up table (available at Lowes) to use when no picnic tables are available or need extra table space.

porthole

Retired
Weber Q200 for us too. Nice grill, Weber quality. I like this size as the grate fits perfectly on a steel truck rim used by many campground for the fire pit.
I ended up screwing down the grill to portable frame to keep it from falling off as I dragged it around bumpy camp spots.

Weber Baby Q with a adapter hose and cart!!! Check out the Virginia rally thread here //heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...VA-Williamsburg-5-13-2011-to-5-15-2011/page13 Post # 128

Hey John - if you actually click on the post number it will open in a new page, that link will take you to the specific post you are referring too.
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...1-to-5-15-2011?p=178358&viewfull=1#post178358

Duramax1

The propane connector hooked to your on board tank is the way to go.

That is not my preferred option as it is so limiting as to where you can actually use your barbeque.

On rainy days I use our Weber Baby Q on its stand underneath the front of our 5th wheel.

On other days I will use the Weber Baby Q on its stand in other locations around the trailer depending upon which way the wind is blowing.

On other days it is sometimes more convenient to use just the Weber Baby Q on the table provided by the park.

So...... lots of flexibility. I connect the Weber Baby Q to a 5 lb propane tank which is quite small, light weight and usually one filling lasts the entire season.

Westwind

We have used a Baby Q for about 4-5 years now, Love it, have the Weber stand for it. Kept the box so when we are not using it it is stored in the box in the storage compartment. Cut the end off of the stand box so I can slide it in when storing it and and out when we are using it. Only negative is I have no side selves, I think the new ones do.
We love it so much we bought a Q300 for home can't beat it, knew it was going to be a slam dunk with our Baby Q experience.

mmomega

AnyTimer
WeberQ 200 here as well. I skipped the thermometer option as most of the time I use a more direct heat cooking method rather than indirect. I hardly close the lid unless I'm cooking veggies or something in tinfoil.

Had the Coleman road trip or whatever it is called and never enjoyed cooking on it.