Prospective owner no more

Hi srgt30,

You are right about the opinions! (LOL) but that's the best way to find out the dirty little secrets about my truck and probably the hitch and RV stuff as well. I talked pretty extensively with Tom from Bob & Jo's RVs from Guthrie Center, Iowa and found out quite a bit about the Gooseneck and the B&W hitch that is in my truck. Apparently they make a Gooseneck Companion hitch that slides in where my Turnover Ball goes and then I would have the 5th wheel docking plate. I watched a video on it last night and looks pretty slick so I may be looking at those since Tom said it would not void my warranty. Now AJJONES talked about a Goose Box by Reese and I watched a video on it and it looks cool too but the B&W gives me the whole king pin plate and might be more stable for a first time Cyclone owner (to be). Kicker is I went to look at the King 4100 (and I did) but I think I am more intrigued by the CY 3712 CK 2012 Demo model they had. It has more sleeping space for the eight of us and an outside Kitchen which would make Grandma E. Happy when she goes on vacation with us. (makes it too hot when she's in the camper trying to stay cool). Funny thing was Tom wanted to know if I would take it home today and I said only if I can pull it with the Harley (Dyna LowRider) and he thought that might be a problem (LOL)

Thanks you for all the input and Happy Camping,

Tim Eberly
SW Iowa

kimsandyb

I have the B&W 5th wheel companion hitch & love it. Can tow goose necks, 5th wheels, and when not towing remove hitch and get the truck bed back.