Pulled the trigger again.....

Wmnmy

Hello y’all we just brought home the Big Country 4011 ERD and we absolutely love this trailer has a slightly bigger kitchen than the 3965dss we had and tons of storage. My Traeger fits perfectly in the slide tray at the rear . I think we found our forever trailer lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I was trying to download pics but the choose file say no photos or video go figure..

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
Congratulations on the new rig. Hope to see it one of these years. Are you going to the Jackson rally?

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Hello y’all we just brought home the Big Country 4011 ERD and we absolutely love this trailer has a slightly bigger kitchen than the 3965dss we had and tons of storage. My Traeger fits perfectly in the slide tray at the rear . I think we found our forever trailer lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I was trying to download pics but the choose file say no photos or video go figure..

Congrats William! you are hard to keep up with.

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations on the new rig. Hope to see it one of these years. Are you going to the Jackson rally?

Hey George, they are signed up for Jackson so we will be able to see the new coach..

- - - Updated - - -

He is due for a chevy dually just have to talk wife into it. Floyd

Floyd, I like your thinking.

Chuck

Wmnmy

Sorry guys I was knocked out from moving in this cool Nevada weather lol...... I felt like a piece of jerky lol. As far as my truck I’m within my limits for now but we will see I love my Ford lol . This trailer rocks .... thanks guys looking forward to putting the miles on ...... PDI went well johnnie walker RV in Las Vegas rocks excellent customer service.....

Wmnmy

Thank you Jim hope to see you guys at one of the rallies this year . We really like the functionality of this coach . The windows are what sold it for us and the storage.

jbeletti

Thank you Jim hope to see you guys at one of the rallies this year . We really like the functionality of this coach . The windows are what sold it for us and the storage.

I won't make it out west this summer/fall but will make it to the Pacific Region Rally in 2020.

Wmnmy

We are headed to Sedona for a shake down trip but I will tell you the air conditioning works great we only have two but with three fans moving air it was nice and cool on our hottest day of the year .

SNOKING

Is that penciling in numbers or actual weight slips??? 60 gal of diesel is over 500 lbs with tank.

W/D goes in the nose also!!! Light weight Andersen helps a bit. However I see the rear axle of TV really being push to the limits.

Wmnmy

W/D goes in the nose also!!! Light weight Andersen helps a bit. However I see the rear axle of TV really being push to the limits.
Yea I don’t have a washer and dryer I use that space to hang shirts I try to load so as not to get max pin weight and that’s from cat scales slips at the truck stop so doing okay for now . If I do decide to get a washer and dryer I will get me a dually but I’m okay now .

RoadJunkie

Boy, I wish I had a nickel for every nickel you have! Ignore the weight police, make your own decisions.

Wmnmy

Boy, I wish I had a nickel for every nickel you have! Ignore the weight police, make your own decisions.
Hahaha that’s what I do lynn how have you been buddy can’t wait to see you guys again... we are having fun life is to short to sweat the small stuff lol....

Wmnmy

Congratulations! What a sweet looking rig. Enjoy!

Thanks bill also we are having the guy you had at the rally in
Temecula put day and night shades in he did a great job on our last trailer and they do
it at your campsite... reasonable too .
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Temecula put day and night shades in he did a great job on our last trailer and they do

billk263

California-South Chapter Leaders

Oh, that’s great. I’m glad I found a resource that is helpful. I hope to run into you guys and your new trailer soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk