Question about Mexico for Texans/Winter Texans

Birchwood

We walked over the border at Tijuana and Nogalas for night life(Tijuana) and shopping in Nogalas.There was
five strong healthy guys that I crossed with in Tijuana and we had a great time until the early morning hours.
Nogalas was a family trip and it was fine with no problems.For RVing in Mexico....it would be a wonderful experience
and someday it may be possible to travel safely in Mexico.For now we will stay at our gated RV Golf resort in Florida and
enjoy the sunshine and fine shopping.

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Be careful, If possible go to Mexico with a group,when we were staying in the Rio Grande Valley we went to Mexico both Progreso and Ciudad Miguel Aleman with no prob but the last 2 years My wife whose is from Mexico will not cross and and Now that we are at southern New Mexico we were told by locals not to cross into Mexico:(

jbeletti

Rick,

Are you saying that Blanca will not go over at Progresso anymore? If so, that's really saying something.

mattpopp

Trouble Maker
I live in Houston and I work in Nigeria. Been traveling to Nigeria solo for over a 11/2 yrs now and I still won't go to Mexico.

jlb27537

I live in Houston and I work in Nigeria. Been traveling to Nigeria solo for over a 11/2 yrs now and I still won't go to Mexico.

I'll go to Progresso before I go to parts of Houston. Come on over, we'll have lunch and drinks @ Arturo's or the Red Snapper. The weather has cooled off a bit. Was 86 Christmas and today only mid 50's, 70's the rest of the week.

Jim