Quiet Cool AC

Cholo

Can't seem to find a quiet cool AC as a standard or option in the Big Country or Bighorn.
Am I missing something or is this not available?

jimtoo

Hi Cholo,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of our members will jump in soon with probably more info than what you want. Got a great bunch of folks here.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

I am also moving the post to a better area.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
The Quiet Cool is a Montana name for their dual AC system.
Heartland names their dual AC system Whisper Quiet.

Peace
Dave

wehavefun

Whisper Quiet is only available in Bighorn and Landmark models. Standard AC system in Big Country.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

I have them in my new BH and tey are a lot quieter than the ones I had in my previous Elkridge. Sure seems like you could order them on a new Big Country also.

danemayer

I have them in my new BH and tey are a lot quieter than the ones I had in my previous Elkridge. Sure seems like you could order them on a new Big Country also.

I think engineering redesign of roof and ductwork is necessary to move from the std units to the Whisper Quiet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bohemian

Is "Wisper Quiet" the AC units or the ductwork or both?

Are the heat pumps option "Wiser Quiet"?

J

Joel.Eberlein

Whisper Quite is now standard with Big Country as well.
This change stated July 27th.

OldTanker

I am assuming that you mean it will be standard on the 2016 models then. We have a 2014 and neither AC is very quiet. We have to turn the TV way up in the summertime. Fortunately we are used to it in the bedroom so we can sleep past start up.