Rally Info & Stuff

HTWT

HTWT
Just in case you are not keeping track, Jim just posted that there are only 4 sites left, WOW! Filling up fast! On another note, there are 13 Landmark’s and 13 Bighorn’s registered. The most of one model is the Landmark Grand Canyon with 8, twice as many as the nearest, the Bighorn 3500 with 4. All in all, there are 4 types of Landmarks and at least 6 different Bighorn’s.

This will be the second trip with the Bighorn to Indiana for us, we think we’ll leave early and take our time getting there, anyone got a driveway we can park in along the way? I know we’ll have to make the mandatory stop, Bass Pro Shops in Springfield, MO. So…I guess we’ll go from New Mexico to Amarillo, to OK City, to Springfield, then on to St Louis, then figure out the rest from there.

Jim, we think you are doing a fantastic job on the web site as well as planning for the Rally, bet it’s time consuming, thanks for the organization. None

HTWT

phranc

Say HTWT,, is Bass Pro , Springfield mo , somewhere between NY and Indiana ??. (tongue in cheek)..

sharmulst

We would like some directions getting to the rally. Our last stop on the night of May 31 will be in Monticello, IN. It would be great to have the best route to the rally. Thanks in advance for the info. We are leaving Mulvane, KS on Monday the 29th.
Steve and Sharon

jbeletti

Hi all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that HTWT (Rich) has been doing a great job behind the scenes, helping me with Rally documentation and logistics. We will be mailing a rally packet to everyone very soon and we'll post an big update online soon as well.

sharmulst,

Rich or I will email, PM or post a reply for you with general directions from Monticello. We'll also be sure to include a Goshen, IN area map with the venue pinpointed, in the rally packet.

Thanks all and thanks Rich (HTWT) for the big hand you've lended me!

Jim