Rally Pictures are Online!

jbeletti

Hi all,

I am 75% complete with organizing and fine-tuning rally pictures and I have begun assembling a web page for them. Bookmark the link below and return to it periodically. I'll complete it over the next couple of days.

If you took pictures and have sent me a CD of them - thank you! If you have yet to get a chance to drop me a CD, no problem - mail it when you can.

From any CDs I receive going forward, I'll try to pick out a few images from each event that I feel can "add to" what we've already put online.

Here's the link.

Thanks,

Jim

C

Chulinw

Great job Jim.. Now we know what we miss since the rest of us was unable to make the rally. Next year is just around the corner...

Gary Steeves

Jim, Great job in making those of us who weren't able to attend - jealous !! By the way, any pie left over from the dinner at Yoders ?

jbeletti

Hi Gary,

Thanks - more albums to upload this week.

If there was a pie left over, I'm pretty sure Joseph (jcd....) bought it!

We're tossing around ideas for the 2009 Rally when we return to Goshen. We're too big for Yoders. Maybe we'll find another Amish home that can hold more. If not, we may default to the Essenhaus or Amish Acres etc. It will still be delish, just not as hand-crafted.

Jim

arisce

Great job Jim with the pictures! Brings back many fond memories of the days we spent with our Heartland family. Hope to be in Branson next year to gather more memories.

busted2341

Great pics....just spoke with the wife and are REALLY attempting to put aside those dates for the rally....We have never attended something like that but have been to Branson and have to head that direction to Michigan for a visit. dates are just in line.....

jbeletti

Frank,

While Branson will be a different rally than we've had in Goshen, it will still be a great time. The first rally I ever attended was for my travel trailer brand. It was a small gathering of people. We shared a few potluck meals, had a couple of campfires and made new friends. That was it. And we loved it. We still camp with one couple from that group. Since the first Heartland rally, we've camped with another couple from that group. So making fun RVing friends is a large part of it.

Hope to meet you in Branson!

Jim

elwaller39

Evans & Lana
Jim
Words just can not express what pictures can show for everyone. The Rally was fun,educational, and way too much food to eat. What a better way to enjoy a Heartland Rally!! Good job Jim & Nancy. Evans & Lana

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Jim, Our little friend was a Luna Moth they are very rare they say if you get to see one you are very lucky they only live about a week so I guess we were all lucky may be our pictures are worth somthing or maybe not nice set up great pictures:)

seamo

Bob and Christina Seaman
Jim thanks for the photos--my hubby saw where he was eating..he said "that food was good". We are at the Escapees Park in Livingston, Texas becoming Texans. Well I am a Texas today and Bob has to wait until he takes a driving test in Big Moma on Thursday. If he doesn't passed, I will just have to step up to the plate.

A
Big Horn is in camp. Well, I introduced myself and they aren't too happy with their rig..I said to them that they should have come to Elkhart and they would go away with a smile. Bob and I are extrememly happy with the treatment we recieved at Heartland and RS Repair. I would be a poster child for them about their service and responds to us and our needs. Thank you, thank you. Also thanks to Jim--w/o you we would just be another Rvers. Proud to be a Heartlander.
Keep on traveling,
Christina

Judy Bentley

Seakayaker
Rally #2 Was Great!!

Jim,
Thanks for organizing the pictures and for all you and Heartland did to make the rally so special. We sure did pack a lot into those few days we had together! Ron and I just got back to Florida this past Saturday after 3 weeks of RVing--we had such a wonderful time that we did not want to come home!!! The rally was at the beginning of our vacation, and we continued on through Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, Kentucky and Alabama.

We are looking forward to Rally #3 in Branson and hope to see everyone there. Your announcement that we have outgrown Yoder's made us sad. How about if the "early birds" get to go there in '09? Just a thought...

We saw 3 other Landmarks and two BigHorns in one day in southern Indiana. They were headed north and we were headed south. It was exciting to see them.

Judy Bentley and Ron Pagel