Refrigerator not cooling T333

My refrigerator isn't working on electric but does work on LP. Any ideas? New to camping, any help is Appreciated. 2020 Heartland T333.

Last edited:

rhodies1

what make and model fridge. Sounds like a cooling unit issue. Do you have any external fans on the fridge. If so. Are they working.

RoadJunkie

Check the seals on your doors and, if it's a two-door, check the flap between the doors. Feel the cooling fins to see if they are cold.

rhodies1

Also check the thermistor. It’s located on the fin. It could be defective.For the sake of 20 bucks I would replace it and see if your refrigerator gets cold. A bad thermistor will allow freezer to work and get cold but not frig.

what make and model fridge. Sounds like a cooling unit issue. Do you have any external fans on the fridge. If so. Are they working.
Domestic DM2852. It seems to work on LP but not when plugged into 50amp or running on generator.

Last edited:

rhodies1

You could have a fuse blown on the control board. One fuse controls the heating elements which are 120 volts zmd are required to get hot when using the electric sude

You could have a fuse blown on the control board. One fuse controls the heating elements which are 120 volts zmd are required to get hot when using the electric sude
I check the fuze and it looks good, you would think there would be a breaker somewhere.

Attachments

• 20240827_202704.jpg
    20240827_202704.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1

rhodies1

There is a fuse on the control board on the back of the fridge. You need to access it from outdoors on the backside of the fridge. Remove vent and see if you can locate the control board. It’s covered with a black cover. Shut down 12 volt kill switch and 110 Shore power before removing cover to check fuses. Check operating manual first to see if/ what type of fuses are contained on control board.