Relaxing in VA Beach

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
How were the sounds of freedom while you were there.
Don

No flights on Sat or Sun. We are here until Thurs. Rest of week remains to be seen (or in this case, heard ). Doesn't really bother me. I can pretty well tune them out.

boatto5er

Spent a very enjoyable afternoon and evening with John and Nancy Latham, and Denny McHone and Cindy Massengill. Nice to catch up with old friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Gus,

Sorry we didn't get down to see you and Deb yesterday. We did not get home from our trip to Cancun until midnight Saturday and then spent all day Sunday trying to get ready for our trip to Wisconsin tomorrow. I'll pick up the camper from the shop this morning and then try to everything packed and ready so we can pull out by 7 am tomorrow.

We'll catch up with you in a couple weeks in Luray at the the Virginia HOC Chapter gathering.

Keith

klindgren

Safe travels to you. We're headed to Ohio next week, for the summer.

Have a safe and fun trip. We'll be spending a few days in Ohio on our way back from Wisconsin. We have a friend in the Newark area so we'll be at the Buckeye Lake KOA. Then it's on to the Virginia HOC Rally in Luray.

boatto5er

Gus,

Sorry we didn't get down to see you and Deb yesterday. We did not get home from our trip to Cancun until midnight Saturday and then spent all day Sunday trying to get ready for our trip to Wisconsin tomorrow. I'll pick up the camper from the shop this morning and then try to everything packed and ready so we can pull out by 7 am tomorrow.

We'll catch up with you in a couple weeks in Luray at the the Virginia HOC Chapter gathering.

Keith

Unfortunately, well be missing our first VA rally ever. Conflicts with moving and selling the house that weekend.

klindgren

Sorry we'll miss seeing you. Good Luck on getting the house sold. Then you can go where you want, when you want.