Removing old furniture

rhodies1

I have a bighorn. Took mine out the door and installed new furniture through same opening. Main door. You must make sure what you purchase will fit through the door opening.

rhodies1

My couch came apart but the chairs did not but as they were recliners, I opened them to the reclining position and took them out sideways

K9Handler

On my Mallard the opening through the door is a wall ( bathroom ) behind . Doorway 26” wide . Hallway 26 “ wide . What do you think ?

rhodies1

it will be tight. My door opening is 28.1/4 inches wide. No issue getting the old stuff out. A little challenging with the new stuff but it did fit by tilting it sideways. New couch was 28 inch wide and then had wrapping. Tight fit but it’s in. Make sure you measure your new furniture closely.

roy2

I have a bighorn. Took mine out the door and installed new furniture through same opening. Main door. You must make sure what you purchase will fit through the door opening.
[/i have a 2019 big horn im trying to remove the i guess you call them love seats. when im looking to remove them looking to unscrew them. looks like they have bolts coming up from the floor boards i look out side and under the slide dont seem to find any bolts for the seats. how was yours screwed down. thanks roy

Routemaster

A couple of years I saw a guy have the front door frame door taken out to gain some inches so that he could get a household fridge freezer in. wheres there will there is a way.