removing underbelly

nscaler2

Thanks for the pics

Tim,

Thanks for the pictures of your fix for the sagging watter tank. I really appreciate it. I figure I will have to do something like that on our 3055. We plan to do some dry camping in the future which will require carrying a full tank. It is really too bad that Heartland can't be smart enough to it right the first time instead of taking the cheap way out with thin steel straps and a piece of OSB. Sure wish I knew then what I know now. Probably wouldn't have bought it. I don't care how much bang for the buck it appears to be. It looks more like a bag of headaches now.:(

jbeletti

timk,

Great design, fabrication and installation! Maybe you can share the plans in this thread for others.

One thing nice about your design is there is no need to drill or weld underneath the trailer. Looks like that lip fits over the frame rail between the underbelly.

If you'd like, I can add those images from your site into your post.

Jim

timk

Jim,
Please do, I just didnt understand the picture post thing . As far as plans, its just a fuzzy thing in my head, and some stuff on the garage floor.
TimK

timk

Jim,
Thx for the pics. Looks like I need to squirt some paint arround under there.
TimK

ChopperBill

Have the sagging belly and have been looking for these pixs to take to the dealer. Guess I didn't realize that TimK came to save the day again! Guess ole Tim is going to make us the perfect camper! Thanks again Tim!

Uncle Rog

Tanks Draining Uphill

I stumbled into a guy living in his 3600 RL at park down the road from me, he had his liner off because his tanks woldn't drain. Looks to me like the tanks dropped or the lines were hust put in screwy...........

RickNB

Stumbled onto this older post regarding the underbelly stuff sagging and the pictures and comments show that the black plastic stuff is setting on top of the frame rails and fastened down through. My 2007 Sundance has the stuff fastened on the bottom of the frame rails and screwed up through . Is this a design change to place it below ? Mine is sagging from front to back I can only imagine it flapping in the breeze going down the road.

Attachments

• Underbelly.jpg
    Underbelly.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 117