Replacement door on Mallard 28’

zacmarch

Hello, we are needing a replacement door for a 2021 HL Mallard 28’. It’s the back door in the kitchen area. The problem is there’s no door sticker with a part number on it to identify the part so I can’t just call CW or Lippert to get a new one without the sticker.

The camper was stolen off the dealer lot and the thief took any identification sticker they could find off of it. Fast forward to today and it has a replacement VIN number from the Missouri Highway Patril but no other stickers.

If someone on the HUG has a similar camper could you please look and see if you have a sticker on the door so I can reference it as a part number? It’s a 28”x72” door with radius. I will attach a photo of the bedroom door as reference (it too is missing the part tag).
Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_7617.jpeg
    IMG_7617.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 8

Bogie

Contact Heartland Customer Service. Explain your problem. Ask if they can tell you who was the manufacturer of the doors on that year/model RV. They may be able to point you in the right direction.

MDH2021

Hello zacmarch,

We have a 2021 Heartland Mallard M260. I went to our storage lot and got a couple of pictures of ours. It may be the same size, but I did not measure it. The label is not real clear. Looks to be 28 x 72 RH.

Attachments

• label.jpg
    label.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
  • door.jpg
    door.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3

zacmarch

Contact Heartland Customer Service. Explain your problem. Ask if they can tell you who was the manufacturer of the doors on that year/model RV. They may be able to point you in the right direction.
I took the numbers from the pict MDH2021 sent to heartland and they were able to determine what screen door I needed. Thanks to all.