replacement roof with RV Flex amour

NYSUPstater

Carl, Did they have to replace some plywood when they did yours? Reason I ask is that in the 1 pic, it looks like some of the wood is cracked/splintered.

carl.swoyer

Carl, Did they have to replace some plywood when they did yours? Reason I ask is that in the 1 pic, it looks like some of the wood is cracked/splintered.
Yes they used 1 and a half sheets. The AC is extremely quite now.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Looks great. This is on my list here in the near future. I see they have a installer in Pasco WA. There is also a similar company in Spokane WA we were talking to last year. He was going to be about 10K for our 41' Rig. Very impressed with the final product.

carl.swoyer

Looks great. This is on my list here in the near future. I see they have a installer in Pasco WA. There is also a similar company in Spokane WA we were talking to last year. He was going to be about 10K for our 41' Rig. Very impressed with the final product.
How much are they charging per linear foot?
It's not the length of the camper, it the length of the roof

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

mlpeloquin

We had ours done in Denton, TX, but I talked long and hard with the owner. He said all of the Authorized Applicators go through intensive training and are held to a very high standard to use this proprietary system. Your roof warranty is through FlexArmor, and can be honored by any of the Applicators across the country.

The Denton owner also told me word of mouth is how they get most of their business, so it is very important to them that the customer is 100% satisfied.

I hope you take the plunge and get a FlexArmor roof. It’s one of those things, you wonder why rv manufacturers don’t use this from the get-go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger glad things are going good for your new roof. We have a SOB class A diesel pusher. I found very small soft spot on the driver rear. Turns out only paint and no sealant at the roof seal in a four inch area. It did look like sealant, but a pick showed differnet. It is sealed with Dicor for now. I am keeping a eye on it. The previous owner was a retired doctor and he never was on the roof! If I need one it will be FlexArmor. Each year more places are added that are certified to install it.​

Dmetcalf

We had ours done in Denton, TX, but I talked long and hard with the owner. He said all of the Authorized Applicators go through intensive training and are held to a very high standard to use this proprietary system. Your roof warranty is through FlexArmor, and can be honored by any of the Applicators across the country.

The Denton owner also told me word of mouth is how they get most of their business, so it is very important to them that the customer is 100% satisfied.

I hope you take the plunge and get a FlexArmor roof. It’s one of those things, you wonder why rv manufacturers don’t use this from the get-go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What was the name of the business in Denton..?