replacing Day/Night Shades with 1.5 inch wood blinds

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Very nice! We might have gone with the horizontal blinds if we weren't enslaved by felines that insist on looking out any window that is covered. The verticals allow them to slip their noses between them without damage. Ever see a 17lb. cat try to stuff his carcass between the slats of a micro-blind?:eek:

JohnDar

Gus, C'mon, John really doesn't need the boost to the ego.;):cool:

Actually Ray, I think I was demoted in that photo to second fiddle/cleaner of litter boxes. Miss Ally, sitting on top of the chair, is the Queen Bee/Furball. My ego? He-go bye-bye long time ago.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Actually Ray, I think I was demoted in that photo to second fiddle/cleaner of litter boxes. Miss Ally, sitting on top of the chair, is the Queen Bee/Furball. My ego? He-go bye-bye long time ago.

Truth is John, you do good work.
Now, get that litter emptied out.:p

ntoport

Ever see a 17lb. cat try to stuff his carcass between the slats of a micro-blind?:eek:
John

No, but I've seen 21 lb cat's aftermath of trying to go between my Daughter's 2" blinds which ended up on the floor. Guess who had to put them back up?
"Fatherhood" and another name for "my personnel REPAIRMAN"

JohnDar

Ever see a 17lb. cat try to stuff his carcass between the slats of a micro-blind?:eek:

John

No, but I've seen 21 lb cat's aftermath of trying to go between my Daughter's 2" blinds which ended up on the floor. Guess who had to put them back up?
"Fatherhood" and another name for "my personnel REPAIRMAN"

They can be a four-legged demolition team when they get a wild hair up their keister.