Request: Landmark Arlington - slide in slide

ksucats

I love to watch the show 'Extreme RVs' and a couple of others. One of the ways that the industry has circumvented the 430 foot (shadow) is to build up. Actually saw a show some time ago where there were two different 5th wheels made - both raised up much like the HyLow -- I believe that is the correct name -- which lowers to a height of a pop-up but extends to a travel trailer. In any case, these extended upwards making a true second floor. One had a large dining room and master suite, the other had a bar, kitchen and lounge on the second floor and the roof was made into a deck -- owner of this last one used it for football tailgates and NASCAR events. As I recall both had slide outs on the lower level only - hence the 'shadow at high noon' would not include the upper deck. Oh man, to have the money they quoted - both 1 mil plus. :rolleyes:

In any case, thanks to all of you for your information and interest!! Oh, 2130 hrs - heck I don't get home from Teaching at Fort Riley until 2230 then get to grade / read / eat. Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on the wallet) some classes have been cancelled and others have not been full recently - too many deployed for this or that. So I get home from my Day job and get to mow the yard, eat at a decent hour, and enjoy a bit of TV. Looking forward to the days of throwing the clock away.

Wish you all safe travels and great days.