Rest stops we have used

BWStark

I just thought it would be good to creat a post that could be updated as we travel, and have no issues with anyone adding their stops, but I can' t tell you how to do that. This is just a start will edit and update later. Was inspired to do this after reading (someone looking for a stop on I-10 west in August).

I-10 west bound from Junction: exit 372 Circle Bar Truck Stop, good fuel, lots of space to stop and have lunch, restaurant (not used), rv spaces if needed (not used), also a car museum.

Palestine, Tx, sh-79 about 300ft West of loop 256 south side of 79. Gateway, Good fuel stop and enough room to park for lunch. They have a grill inside and have premade cold sandwiches also make the best ham & cheese, & burgers.

Slovaceks, West, Tx, west side I-35, separate rv islands, grill inside, exit 353.

BUC-EES: Bastrop, Tx, Hwy 77 on the Sh 21 offset. I like these for their separate rv fuel islands
Ft Worth, Tx exit 70, I-35W, (sh114 exit)
Luling, Tx, I-10 exit 632
Posted as of 10-24-17. (Hope this helps anyone traveling these routes)

jayc

Legendary Member
We stop at Bucc-ees just about any time we see one! They have good prices on their fuel, a great selection of food, from snacks to full-on meals, clothing and gifts, and the best rest rooms anywhere! Plenty of parking for truck and trailer.

What's not to like about a Bucc-ees?

Lou_and_Bette

We stop at Bucc-ees just about any time we see one! They have good prices on their fuel, a great selection of food, from snacks to full-on meals, clothing and gifts, and the best rest rooms anywhere! Plenty of parking for truck and trailer.

What's not to like about a Bucc-ees?

We agree 1000%

'Lil Guy'

For God's sake, don't take the grandkids there. It'll cost you a fortune. My GK's own every size stuffed Buc-ees they make. I have to mail Beaver Nuggets to Conn. for some of my GK's.