RIP Ruby

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Jim and Nancy,

I type this with tears in my eyes...I know just how much you loved that little girl, and how much she will be missed. Strangely, I got a call from our son yesterday...he had to make the same decision to put our last cat down, Salem. He basically was experiencing similar issues as Ruby. Maybe we can both take a little solace that they each had company as they made their way to the Rainbow Bridge together.... Love, Kathy and Ken

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
Jim and Nancy
I am so very sorry to to hear that Sweet Ruby made her trip to the Rainbow Bridge. We all know how very much Ruby was loved by not only you but others who got to meet her.
Our prayers are with you both and we know she is running free of pain and waiting for the day that you will be reunited.

jbeletti

Thank you all for the supportive comments. It means a lot to us. Kathy, sorry for the loss of Salem. Sad weekend for you and us. Hugs to you my friend.

rick_debbie_gallant

Ted E. Bear, Debbie and I are saddened to hear about the passing of Miss Ruby. You guys take care and know that you did the right thing to take that trip over the rainbow bridge. There must be a whole bucket full of goldfish treats at the end of the rainbow and I know she is enjoying them now.

merlinb

Retired
Jim and Nancy,

I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad I got to meet Ruby last summer when you were in Williamsburg. She was a little sweetie. I know how much this hurts; I still remember when I lost my yorkie and that was five years ago. May the peace of God comfort you in this time of sadness.

donr827

Sorry to hear about the passing of Ruby. You did the right thing by stopping her pain and suffering. Had to do the same thing with Windy, our Border Terrier, five years ago.
Don

Paul & Nan

Tears of sadness for you and Nancy. Tears of joy for Ruby to be playing at the bridge. God will reunite you one day. Prayers and hugs from not only Paul and I but the boys Jake and Rocky as well.

CTD2005

So sorry to hear about your loss! We will remember your family in our prayers!
We have 3 pugs that go everywhere we go. The oldiest one, Otis, is my "Little Man" and he tugs at my heart every day with nothing but Love!

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
AnaLyn and I have also lost some very special companions and understand exactly how difficult it is. We are so sorry! Bless Ruby for all the joy and love she shared with both of you over the years.

loafer

Jim and Nancy
Sorry for your loss they are just like family those fur childs. Remember all the good times you shared with Ruby and may she rest in peace
Bill

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
We are so sorry to hear of your loss. Our furry kids are family, and their loss has such an impact on our lives. May your fond memories of Ruby give you comfort, knowing that her love for you had no bounds. Prayers and hugs to you and Nancy.

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Jim, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of little Ruby, I will sure miss seeing her, she was quite a sweet little girl.Rich and Blanca

Peteandsharon

Jim,

We're so sorry to hear about your loss. Only a fellow pet owner can understand what our furry family members add to our lives and how much they are loved. God bless you and comfort you.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Jim and Nancy,

Sorry to hear about the loss of Ruby. I know you will miss her, and so will Emme.

plumberdude

Jim and Nancy,
We are so sorry to hear about Ruby, they become such a big part of our lives.
It's hard to understand the hurt and the pain. But it will get better over time.

Pat, Lori and Miss Miriah the Standard Sch.