Road Warrior 30C bolt pattern and size

All,

I should be taking delivery in the next 10 to 12 days on my new Road Warrior 30C (double axle). Everything I've read on here and everywhere else (my dealer mentioned it too)seems to indicate that it's best to get rid of the Chinese crap that comes on them.

I've done a fair bit of reading, but I'm thinking I'd like to go to a higher pressure rated tire. Most guys go back and forth between the Good Year and Michelin tires, with varying experiences, but I know both to be brands with far better reputation than some random Chinese brand.

I'd like to try to get new wheels AND tires ordered and on their way even before I get the new trailer. We're going up into the mountains later this year, and I don't have any intention of finding out how well the Chinese crap holds up under the varying altitude pressures and nasty mountain roads of central Colorado.

So, since I haven't even seen my new Road Warrior yet... what bolt pattern and size would the factory rims and tires be? I read either on here or RV.net (can't remember which) that someone recommends a tire rated for 110 psi, on a 17.5" rim. The Michelin 10R17.5 LRG XZA tires look like they'd be a solid tire, but I'd need to find the right 17.5" rim to bolt up to my axles on the new trailer.

Any advice on wheel/tires size recommendations would be appreciated. I like the idea of the 17.5" size for sake of stability and higher max pressure ratings, not to mention a lot greater load margin.

Any help would be great. Thanks, everyone!

Try this place after you find out the size http://www.trailertiresandwheels.com/site/1284278/page/45029 from what I can see on the web site you will have 2--7K axels with 235-80-R16 tires, they will be on 8 bolt 6 1/2 in bolt circle. the wheels may be rated for 110 psi tires. Let us know what you find

Thanks jnphobe... I appreciate it. Can anyone verify with certainty the stud size and bolt pattern on my incoming 30C Road Warrior? The link suggested works fine, I'm just not sure what exactly I need to order.

I do know with certainty that I'll have (2) 7,000 lb axles under the trailer, but that's all I know. And then the trailer tire and wheel supermarket web site seems to question what size the studs themselves are - 9/16", etc....

Anyone have a Road Warrior with the 7,000 lb axles under it?