Road Warrior Toy Hauler

DesertThumper

Beautiful rig Al. Glad to hear the maiden voyage went well. The invite for Ocotillo Wells this weekend is still open. We are loaded up and ready to go.

Frank

Frank,

You and your family have a great weekend at OW! I envy you even though I went out last weekend. LOL. Post some pics when you get back. Drive safe and do your "Pre Trip Inspection". LMAO.....

Al & Lisa!

DesertThumper

There are a few guys that are game to get together. They all have Cyclones. We just need to all chip in some ideas and get everyone to agree.

We usually head out mostly around the Jawbone and Dove Springs area most of the time. We are open for other areas as well though. My wife and I are heading out on November 8, 9 and maybe the 10Th to Dove Springs. If you and your family would like to come join us, let me know. It's only my wife and I that usually head out most of the trips and sometimes my brothers will join but a hit and miss.

What do you ride and where?

Talk to you later.

Al

jasons09cyclone

I have not been to those places yet but always looking to test out new riding areas. . I used up all my vacation time this year.. I would have definitely joined in on a rally big or small. I am for sure going out a lot the start of next year. . It's usually just me and my fiance that go. . We ride atvs or a utv when we go. . Have fun on your trip. . I'll let you know if something comes up and we're able to go this year. .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

DesertThumper

I have not been to those places yet but always looking to test out new riding areas. . I used up all my vacation time this year.. I would have definitely joined in on a rally big or small. I am for sure going out a lot the start of next year. . It's usually just me and my fiance that go. . We ride atvs or a utv when we go. . Have fun on your trip. . I'll let you know if something comes up and we're able to go this year. .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Hey Jason,

For sure we will get a trip going in the near future. My wife and I are usually it when we camp. Oh, our two little dogs come along as well.

You have a great week and talk sometime soon.

Al & Lisa

scottyb

I so envy you guys with almost unlimited places to ride, snowmobile, etc. It is a struggle in Texas, due to almost all of the land being private property. What little public land there is, seems to be off limits to any type of off-roading. The state and national parks do not allow unregistered vehicles on anything deemed to be a public raodway. Guess what? You can't register an OHV in Texas. It amazed me with all the Razors and Teryx driving down the city streets on our recent trip to Lake Havasu City. They all had license tags on them.

DesertThumper

I so envy you guys with almost unlimited places to ride, snowmobile, etc. It is a struggle in Texas, due to almost all of the land being private property. What little public land there is, seems to be off limits to any type of off-roading. The state and national parks do not allow unregistered vehicles on anything deemed to be a public raodway. Guess what? You can't register an OHV in Texas. It amazed me with all the Razors and Teryx driving down the city streets on our recent trip to Lake Havasu City. They all had license tags on them.

I guess I'm lucky with the respect of being able to ride at many places. Hearing about Texas is new news to me. CA has a good amount of off road followers and RV families. Where I reside in my community, the estimate of RV owners here is around the 1000 + or more. The neighboring cities such as Simi Valley is another RV friendly community. I am sure if we resided elsewhere, the dynamics of the current trends would be that. Growing up around people building race engines, race boats and motorcycle enthusiasts has been popular in CA. Or maybe the folks I seem to merge with more. I have a few friends that owns Razors and plate them in AZ since they have a second home there. They are popular in AZ and I believe some available off road areas too. You can't plate them here in CA. In Montana, you can plate them but those are the only two states I am aware of being able to that.

If you ever decide to take a trip to CA for some off roading, let me know and we would be more then happy to plan a trip date.

Nice chatting Scotty!

Al