Rocker switch on control panel on 2013 cyclone 4100.

chief916

Hi....I'm brand spanking new at this so please bear with me. I just purchased a 2013 cyclone 4100 three days ago. I'm tickled to death to have this coach but the wife and I did not get a real good turnover from the tech at the dealer. He was young and not to experienced. It was freezing cold and raining so I guess we might have overlooked a few things. What I would like to know is....is there anyone out there who has this coach possibly tell me what the white rocker switch over the thermostat in the living room control center marked up/down is used for? The owners manuels by Heartland are not very specific about any of the coaches. My last TH which was much smaller had an outstanding owners manuel. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

danemayer

Hi chief916,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people. I'm sure another Cyclone owner will fill in the blanks for you shortly.

chief916

thank you Dan for the welcome. I look forward to learning alo and hope to be a contributor.

Hi chief916,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people. I'm sure another Cyclone owner will fill in the blanks for you shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:

scottyb

On ours it was the Fantastic fan cover in the kitchen. The door raised up, then the fan would start if the switch on the fan was in the on position. If not, it just raised and lowered the cover.

chief916

On ours it was the Fantastic fan cover in the kitchen. The door raised up, then the fan would start if the switch on the fan was in the on position. If not, it just raised and lowered the cover.
thank you sir....went out to the coach and it was exactly as you said....again thank you.