Rockport, Aransas Pass and other areas.. Where are you...

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I was looking for a thread that showed the activities going on around here with Heartland Owners. I can't find a list of the upcoming breakfast, lunch and dinner dates.

I would also like to see a list of the Heartland Owners in the area and where they are staying.....

I will start it off.

We are in Coastal Oaks RV Park in Rockport. Site 310 Heartland Bighorn. Hwy 35 east to 1069. South to Hood. North to Alamito St. Campgrouind is on the left. You will see the sign.
There is a Sundance and a Landmark here also. Not part of the Owners group at this time. Only had time to visit with each of them for a few minutes while setting up.
People here seem nice.

BC

Bob & Pat Curry - Coastal Oaks RV, Rockport Site 310 - Leaving March 18th
Rick & Debbie Galant - Woodie acres Fulton Site 191
Jim & Nancy Beletti - Aransas Bay RV Park Aransas Pass site 413 - Leaves Feb 25th
Bob & Connie Sims - Copano Bay RV Resort (was Big D), RockPort Site 259D
Reg & Nancy Hromek - Drifters Resort (Bighorn) Rockport 35 Bus east of 188.
Lee & Linda McClure - Drifters Resort (Sundance Rockport site 91
Dave & Mary Hromek - Aransas Bay Resort, Aransas Pass
Jay & Stella Coffman - Ancient Oaks in site #419 - Leaves Feb 21st

Last edited:

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...kport-Portland-Port-Aransas-and-Coastal/page2

Here's the February list. It also includes your post. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Bobcat, we are at Ancient Oaks in site #419 but will be leaving here on Thursday. We are planning to go to the Meet and Greet at Southern Oaks tomorrow that Karen (herbiesrig) has listed as an event.

The link that Bob Sim listed lists all of the February events.

Hope you will bring a dish and come over tomorrow.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
We are at Aransas Bay Resort, just across the highway from Southern Oaks.
Don't forget tomorrows Eatn' Greet at Southern Oaks.

Peace
Dave

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
We are at Drifters Resort on Business 35 site 91. Meet and Greet starts at 2:30 we even have a band. Come on over.

convert

Reginald Hromek
Hi Bob
We are also at Drifters, a short few hundred yards North of 188 on Bus 35. See u at the meet and greet

jbeletti

We're in Aransas Pass at Aransas Bay RV Park in sit 413 until this coming Monday when we leave for Houston.

rick_debbie_gallant

Debbie and I are at woodie acres RV resort in fulton. 1202 w mesquite. Site 191. We are on BIRD ISLAND DRIVE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2