rookie here

sstdusty

hello, the wife and i just got our 2013 bighorn 3855 fl. we spent a week in it and love it. we are brand new to the rv world. looking forward to learning from the vets.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
sstdusty, Welcome to the Heartland Forum & Family. There is much to learn on our Forum so take your time exploring. We're here to help if needed.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Welcome to you both. If you have questions, just ask them. Sometimes trying to use the search engine is a bit frustrating.

ILH

Congrats on the new acquisition. Being new to the RV world can be fun - enjoy it.

I remember when my wife and I were novice RV'ers - we'd sit on our patio and anxiously watch all the other campers set up or take down and learn all the tricks. We're still learning...

gasman

Camp Socializer
Welcome to the family. Take a serious look at joining the owners club and Good Sam but mostly just have a great time.

Miller0758

Welcome and good luck with your new purchase. Didn't anyone tell you that you're suppose to start with a tent, move to a pop-up and then to a travel trailer before you get the 5th wheel?

jbeletti

sstdusty,

Congrats on that new front living room Bighorn. Consider joining the Heartland Owners Club and join us at the TN rally next fall in my town - Crossville!

Hope to see you in a campground somewhere next season.

Jim

ILH

Welcome and good luck with your new purchase. Didn't anyone tell you that you're suppose to start with a tent, move to a pop-up and then to a travel trailer before you get the 5th wheel?

It's funny that you say that - my wife absolutely hated the thought of 'camping'. She's not an outdoor girl. I finally dragged her to an RV show and showed her what luxury camping can be - and she was hooked. As long as she has her own bed to sleep in at night, and a private washroom, we can travel anywhere! The technical aspects of pulling a 5th wheel are my responsibility!

sstdusty

Congrats on the new acquisition. Being new to the RV world can be fun - enjoy it.

I remember when my wife and I were novice RV'ers - we'd sit on our patio and anxiously watch all the other campers set up or take down and learn all the tricks. We're still learning...

So it's not just us that did that

sstdusty

Thats funny, I have a bad habit of starting big. But on a serious note we have spent a many a night in a tent