RV park reviews

rickandjoyce

We are traveling across the US and I have made a lot of notes on the RV parks we have stayed at. I would like to know where most of you go to check reviews: trip advisor? Yelp? rvparkreviews.com? I want to post to only one site. I used to do rvparkreviews but it doesn't look like it is getting much "press" anymore.

Looking forward to responses.

Joyce

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I've started using Trip Advisor for restaurant and RV park reviews.

JanAndBill

rvparkreviews.com

First read before I make the reservations. I also believe in leaving reviews both good and bad on the parks we stay in.

dm2776

I use the rvparky app on my smart phone. I used to use rvpark reviews but like previous poster noted doesn't appear to be current. You can post pics of the park on rvparky as well

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
We use them all because none are all inclusive...rvparky, rvparking.com, Good Sam, Trip Advisor, rvpark reviews, oh ranger park finder, pocket ranger for those states that subscribe, and whatever else we can find on the web or in printed publications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rickandjoyce

thank you everyone. I will post all of my stuff on RV Park Reviews and a couple others. I have the RVParky app but keep forgetting to use it.

SilverRhino

I have and do use most of those mentioned...... Find it interesting how different the ratings are for the same park between the different services. ie: Good Sam to Rvparks.

One of the things that I try to do, is to check the reviewers past reviews to kind of get a feel for their slant on things.....especially if they have reviewed a park I am familiar with.

danemayer

The thing I like about rvparkreviews.com is that you can read the detailed comments behind each person's rating. That lets you know how much weight to give their rating.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I just recently tried to post some updates to a few of these park review sites. So far, only rvparkreviews.com has actually posted the reviews I sent. Not sure why that is. It still took about a week to get them online.

kowAlski631

We never rely on just one review site. We've found that some people may have personality conflicts with park personnel and give a bad review just based on that. So, we check out two or three review sites for comparison. If we find common thoughts from different posters, we make our determinations and reservations based on that.

scottyb

The thing I like about rvparkreviews.com is that you can read the detailed comments behind each person's rating. That lets you know how much weight to give their rating.

+1. Reviews can be very subjective. You can usually pick out the complainers and rule them out as outliers.