RV Parky

rxbristol

I learned of the RV Parky website/app today...I think it could be very handy. I like RV Park Reviews, but RV Parky easily identifies all parking/camping available in an area.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I learned of the RV Parky website/app today...I think it could be very handy. I like RV Park Reviews, but RV Parky easily identifies all parking/camping available in an area.

RVParky is our primary search engine (IPhone app) for planning our overnights along with RV Park Reviews and Google earth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Check out this free smart phone/tablet app. mobilerving It is available in your app store for free. It has over 23000 RV parks listed and can give you what parks are closest to your location. There is also a free website at www.mobilerving.com Same think you can research rv parks and even see the park maps to look at their layout. They are both products of Southeast Publications USA, Inc. Yes we do contract work for SE Pub. but receive nothing for passing on the info to you about the app and website which is of great use to the RVers.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Also have this app but have found out that some campgrounds are no longer there (closed or a truck stop has been built at that location). Thank goodness we weren't pulling the camper when we were checking out cg and found it wasn't there.

Dean-Pam

When we did our 11,000 mile coast to coast trip last year, we used RV Parky to validate the Good Sam ratings for the same campgrounds. We really liked this app.

wdk450

This seems like a great resource, especially with the rest areas, WalMarts (marked with icons as to whether they allow overnight parking), truckstops, etc. Any park I was planning to stay at I would call ahead, though.

8amps

We used it today. I have used rvparkreview.com a lot but it's hard to see where everything is when you're going down the road. Which is usually when we figure out where we're going to stop, since that is how we roll. :D I always intend to map everything out but it doesn't usually happen that way. JohnD told me about it a while back, but forgot about it until a few weeks ago. We are staying in Chowchilla, CA en route to Las Vegas and found it on rvparky.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Also have this app but have found out that some campgrounds are no longer there (closed or a truck stop has been built at that location). Thank goodness we weren't pulling the camper when we were checking out cg and found it wasn't there.

We have found regardless of the resource (RVParky Good Sam rvparking.com rvreviews etc) that not all are complete or necessarily current.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I'm not happy with RV Parky's "Add a Park", I tried adding the park we are living at, back in September, and the app would not let me. I contacted them, and they advised me to add it online, instead, so I did. Just checked a few days ago and the park is still not added. So I tried again in to add it in the app when this thread started, which worked, but it's still not showing up.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Erika,
Their tech support was good during start-up and helped with a few similar issues. That's strange that you can't add a park. I have added parks in the past. Trace

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Erika,
Their tech support was good during start-up and helped with a few similar issues. That's strange that you can't add a park. I have added parks in the past. Trace

I can add one on the phone app (tried a few days ago), but it still hasn't shown up as added.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Erika,
Go to the desktop version and send them an inquiry. They were really good about getting back to me with a quick solution. Trace