RV Toolbox

cos

Ok.... so my bases are not covered. I will need a bigger toolbox!! Thanks everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mlpeloquin

Dave covered most of it. I added a truck tool box to carry most of the tools. Included are a set of lug sockets and a torque wrench to check the lugs as well as a drill with drill bits. Spray lubercants, cleaners, and wax. Almost all tools are from Harbor Freight since they will see only a small amount of use. Only a set of screw drivers, in a case from Harbor Freight, is inside the fifth wheel. Now add Gorilla Glue, Loctite, Gorilla Glue, and a couple of epoxies. Not to mention joint and roof caulking with a caulking gun. Learned this in the middle of a huge down poor in our old class c that it may be needed when least expected. Nothing like wondering where a large amount of water pouring down onto the table behind the drivers seat is coming from at 65mph! By the way it was a very small split in the antenna cable gasket! We had at unbelievable amount of water from it. That is why I check the caulking twice a year on my fifth wheel. It does not take much to let a lot of water in.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
An assortment of wood screws to fix those pesky wood fixtures that tend to bounce apart a lot . . .

Just fixed this kitchen drawer on our last campout:

ProwlerDrawerFix-P5060772.jpg

It had decided that it didn't want to close all the way. :p

szewczyk_john

no one mentioned eternabond yet.

I have a big 1/2 drive breaker bar and a cheater pipe for added leverage for those lug nuts that your tire center always over tightens.

Bottle jack