RVIA seal removal ?

Eric1234

Hi

Is there any downside to removing the RVIA seal next to the entry door on a trailer? For example it would void my warrenty etc. the reason I ask is I was waxing my trailer and thought it would be a cleaner look without it.

thanks for your time

Eric

danemayer

I don't think removing the seal would cause you a warranty problem, but it's possible you might have trouble in the future trading in the coach.

jbeletti

If you can non-destructively remove the decal retain it with your trailer manuals and info for resale.

porthole

Retired
Did you buy the trailer new?

If so you paid for that decal and it should be on your order.

If you don’t like it, take it off, save it. Having that decal is not going to make a difference one way or the other when you go to trade or sell.

I pulled every exterior decal off our trailer and put them in a the binder with all the other paperwork.

You don’t realize how many decals are on these rigs until you start pulling them and it takes up 8 pages in your notebook.

https://heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/11365-And-so-it-begins?p=99926&viewfull=1#post99926

CDN

B and B
I removed all decals except the Bighorn model number and 4 season one. I also removed the safety labels inside and stuck the pertanent ones in the closet. The one that got me was the one with the picture of a CAT excavator on the propane door.