Sailun Tires imported by the same company as Towmax Tires

jakoenig1

You make a good point about scrubbing the tires during a low speed maneuver. My driveway is a tight turn to back in. To make matters worse, my driveway has a brushed concrete finish to make it non slip. You wouldn't believe the rubber it leaves on my driveway every time I back in and pull out. The tires look like they twist about 30 degrees. Maybe my driveway is contributing to my high failure rate. Certainly something to think about. May also explain why I didn't have an problem with the LT tires. Someone on an earlier post said that LT tires are designed for the twisting forces on the front wheels during a high speed turn. Thanks. I will try wetting the concrete when I back in.

SNOKING

Aren't the Endurances E rated?

Yes, however they added a ST235/85R16E rated to 3640 lbs 31.73" dia and a ST255/85R16E rated to 4080 lbs 33.07" dia.

So there are 2 14" size tires, 2 15" size tires and 3 16" size tires.

Details here. http://www.goodyearrvtires.com/tire-selector.aspx

- - - Updated - - -

You make a good point about scrubbing the tires during a low speed maneuver. My driveway is a tight turn to back in. To make matters worse, my driveway has a brushed concrete finish to make it non slip. You wouldn't believe the rubber it leaves on my driveway every time I back in and pull out. The tires look like they twist about 30 degrees. Maybe my driveway is contributing to my high failure rate. Certainly something to think about. May also explain why I didn't have an problem with the LT tires. Someone on an earlier post said that LT tires are designed for the twisting forces on the front wheels during a high speed turn. Thanks. I will try wetting the concrete when I back in.