samsung Entertainment unit

ralphpam

We have a Samsung unit that does a odd thing when playing a movie. It starts out great but as time goes by it keeps blacking out and saying searching for a signal and also in the top left corner after the picture has resumed says HDMI2 no time information. Has anyone else had this problem and if so what did you do to fix it?

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
If you have the Samsung HT-X20 receiver/DVD unit, you do not have a HDMI connection for the TV, only RCA-type connections. I seem to recall when playing DVD's on ours, using the Jensen TV, we had to set up on AV1 or AV2. I don't remember which set of plugs we used on the TV, but it was one of the two.

With ours, I can get surround sound on radio, CD's, and DVD's, but not the TV. Trying it with the TV, it's like an English-dubbed Godzilla movie. Mouths out of sync with sound, and the sound is not good. Fiddled with it long enough to get fed up.

aatauses

We also have a samsung and occasionally our voice just fades away. It eventually comes back in a few minutes. Also, we cannot seem to get the living room speakers to work, only the one next to the tv??? Looked in the manual but appears ours is hooked up correctly?? Any suggestions are appreciated,
al

nemo45

We also have a samsung and occasionally our voice just fades away. It eventually comes back in a few minutes. Also, we cannot seem to get the living room speakers to work, only the one next to the tv??? Looked in the manual but appears ours is hooked up correctly?? Any suggestions are appreciated,
al

I would unplug each speaker wire one at a time from the rear of the unit ands reseat each one in the proper plug. Also make sure the wire connectors are screwed on properly and connetions are made. I've had to do this a couple of times on mine.