San Antonio RV Show!

jimtoo

Hi everyone,,,

Guess I forgot to let everyone know. But the San Antonio RV Show is this week... Jan 2--5, 2014. It is at Joe Freeman Coliseum.

We are going to be there in the Explore USA area as they are our Heartland RV Dealer. We will be walking, talking, and promoting the Heartland Owners Club and Heartland RV's.

We will be there Friday about noon till ? and most of the day Saturday, so if your in the area come on by.

Jim M

jimtoo

Well the show is over. Pretty good turn out of potential customers and customers who did buy at the show. Explore USA had 18 (I think at least) Heartland units on display. They had a total of 30-31 units on display I think. Don't know how many Heartland's were sold, but a bunch were. I think they had 48 signed contracts at the show. With more to come after the show.

There were 5 maybe 6 (I think again) Heartland Factory reps at the show, all doing their job and a great bunch of guys. Just a side note... the factory guys work almost 7 days a week for the first 12 weeks (rv show time) of the year. The are in the office 4 days and then traveling to and being at the shows the other 3 days.. Those guys really put in some time and effort to make Heartland the best.

Wished you could have made it Jay, could have used another Heartlander. Passed out lots of information about the Heartland Owners Club and forum. I'm sure we will get a few new members now also.

Jim M

jayc

Legendary Member
Sorry we didn't make it Jim but we had work to do here in the park. I'm sure you had a great time.