Sanitation or should I say lack there of

rjr6150

Sitting here watching a family two sites over pack up to leave. Dad uses the drinking water hose to flush out the stinky slinky putting it couple of feet down then when complete pulls it back out lets the water run few a minute and takes a drink. Unbelievable!!!!!!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Sitting here watching a family two sites over pack up to leave. Dad uses the drinking water hose to flush out the stinky slinky putting it couple of feet down
I saw this guy in IL a few years ago.

Peace
Dave

jimtoo

Sitting here watching a family two sites over pack up to leave. Dad uses the drinking water hose to flush out the stinky slinky putting it couple of feet down then when complete pulls it back out lets the water run few a minute and takes a drink. Unbelievable!!!!!!

Hey....If he let the water run ,,,then it's OK as long as he wiped the end of the hose off with his hand. :)

olcoon

I'll bet he wiped it off then went inside & had a sandwich without washing his hands!

Kbvols

Several years ago we were at a campground in an Amish area. It was a Sunday afternoon and buggy loads of Amish families were coming in for the afternoon. At one point several Amish children started running toward the dump area. I didn't think much about it thought perhaps they were going to wash feet or what ever. Before I realized it they were drinking from the nasty hose provided at the dump area. Every time I think about those poor little kids drinking from that hose my stomach turns. Sad thing is I am sure they had done it often. Yuk...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DocFather

110916_07.jpg

JanAndBill

Maybe he was one of those misguided individuals who think their you know what doesn't stink?:rolleyes: