Sansui TV in new 2013 Elkridge

jimtoo

Hi fishnwich,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I did a little search and found this place that looks like you can download a manual, but you do need to know your model number.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

OK,,,OK,,,, Link to manuals.,,,,, can't I mess up once in a while...:)

Last edited:

fishnwich

Thanks for the welcome to Heartland family. Thanks for the info. Picked up our new Heartland ElkRidge 34 TRSL last weekend. Went from a 2004 Cougar 285 to a rig 37'11" long. Spent 6 days in it for Easter. We always used the RV.net forum with the Cougar and got a lot of ideas from their groups. I have used the TV just looking for some info to play with. Thanks for the manual data and site.

fishnwich

fishnwich

Well still no info on Sansui TV. I can't believe there is no model on the entire set. Can't get a manual without a model no. The dealer wants the model number to get me a manual. I will have them get the so called numbers when I have the new unit serviced. The unit works I just want some info on it.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Have you called Heartland Customer servcie to see if they have the model number (assuming it was installed by the factory)? Have yuor VIN handy.